|LaCrosse Analog Atomic Watch - Silver Plated, Leather Band|
You can find more items like this in the following:
Atomic Watches, NEW!
|Quantity in Basket:none|
|E. Howard Special Edition Atomic Watch:|
Since 1842 E. Howard has been renowned for creating fine watches and clocks. Today we bring you their finest atomic watch. It's built-in receiver automatically tunes itself to the continuous radio signal transmitted from Fort Collins, Colorado, maintaining time accuracy in the continental U.S. to within one second of official government time.
This Atomic Watch with analog display combines the superior accuracy of radio controlled atomic time by Lacrosse Technology with the traditional style of an E Howard & Company timepiece. Unlike today's average analog wrist watches, the E. Howard Continental is enhanced with a liquid crystal display that adds increased functionality. The E. Howard Continental wrist watch has a built in receiver that automatically tunes itself to the WWVB signal broadcast by the US Government's National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). This ensures that you always have the most accurate time and date. Daylight saving time is updated automatically.
The E. Howard Continental wrist watch also offers durability with it's scratch resistant crystal and polished silver plated (on stainless steel) water-resistant case. Comes in a stylish hand carved wooden gift box.
- Stylish black leather band with polished silver plated stainless steel face and white dial area.
- Classic numeral dial with German atomic movement and 10 year warranty.
- Atomic time updated daily to within one second of official U.S. government time.
- Scratch resistant mineral glass lens.
- Includes handmade wooden gift box.
- Water-resistant to 100 feet.
- Low battery indicator.
- Powered by 3V CR1620 Lithium battery (included) with life expectancy of two years.
- Case diameter is a generous 1 5/8 inches.
- Dial diameter is 1.1 inches.
- Band measurement is 0.79 inches and is 10 inches long.
- Instruction manual included.
- Includes one-year limited warranty from manufacturer.
- Multi-Function LCD (Date, Seconds, Time Zone)
- German Atomic Movement
- WWVB Radio Controlled Time Setting
- U.S. Time Zone Selection (P, M, C, E)
- Absolute Time and Date Accuracy
- Perpetual Calendar
- Manual Transmission Seeking Function
- Digital Seconds or Date
- Auto Daylight Saving Time Reset
- Low Battery Indicator
- Classic Arabic Number Dial
- Handmade Silver Plated Stainless Case
- Polished Scratch Resistant Crystal
- Black Leather Band
- Water Resistant to 5 Atmospheres
- 10 Year Warranty
- Gift Box
- Case Diameter: 1.56" or 39.6 mm
- Case Depth: 0.43" or 11 mm
- Dial Diameter: 1.1" or 28 mm
- LCD: 0.153" x 0.31" or 3.9 mm x 7.9 mm
- Band Measurement: 0.79" or 20mm
- Band Adjustments: 6.5" to 8"
- 3V CR1620 Lithium Battery